Support Ending for PHP 7.2
From November 2021, OMNIconnect will update the available PHP versions on our hosting servers. PHP 7.4 and 8.0 will be available on OMNIconnect's shared hosting.
Please be aware that PHP versions older than 7.3 will no longer be supported as we work on updating accounts. If it is necessary for your website to use the older PHP versions, this can be done by following the directions below using the MultiPHP Manager in cPanel or contacting your web developer.
How Do I Update My Site's PHP Version?
- Log in to cPanel
- Navigate to the Software section.
- Select MultiPHP Manager
- Choose PHP 7.3 or later from the right dropdown menu. Note, if 'inherit' is selected, your site will automatically be kept up-to-date.
- Place a checkbox in the website that requires updating
- Press Apply
- Check your website functions normally.
- If for some reason your website has errors, you can follow the same process to revert to an earlier version of PHP again.